These coin rings start off as new rounds which have been purposely made to mimic the appearance of ancient Egyptian coins as a homage to past historic coinage. No two coin rings will be exactly the same as they have been purposely hand struck off center in order to recreate the variances found in authentic ancient coins.
This coin ring starts off with .500 oz of pure silver and is an excellent way to display some old world charm at a fraction of the price.
Coin Ring Features:
- Scalloped edge instead of the traditional reeded.
- Obverse: Features an Egyptian Pharaoh along with assorted hieroglyphics.
- Reverse: Displays a scarab beetle, the Eye of Horus as well as the weight and purity.
- Made in the United States of America.
- Available in antique or high polish finish.
Based on 2 reviews
These rings are amazing. The customer service is wonderful. The time to make it was unmatched. The ring is perfect in every way and I love it!
I highly suggest these rings to anyone! They are beautiful and look so amazing in person ♥️